Emerge from winter and either keep going, or get going with some trail run training to be at your best come summer.
Starting Thursday, March 15 (6:45 PM) for 8 weeks, I’ll be hosting a trail run clinic. Each week we’ll gather at a Winnipeg park (see below) for diverse and varied run training, trail and ultra tips, lots of time for Q&A, and piles of fun. Prior to each workout, those who have registered and paid for the entire clinic will receive a newsletter sent via email with details.
Dates & Locations (See all possible training locations linked below.)
Thursday, March 15 (6:45 PM) – Civic Park
Thursday, March 22 (6:45 PM) – Civic Park
Thursday, March 29 (6:45 PM) – Civic Park
Thursday, April 5 (6:45 PM) – Civic Park
Thursday, April 12 (6:45 PM)
Saturday, April 14 – Oxbow 50 Training Day @ Spruce Woods Provincial Park
Thursday, April 19 (6:45 PM)
Thursday, April 26 (6:45 PM)
Thursday, May 3 (6:45 PM)
- Civic Park – Terry Sawchuk Arena
- Hill, lots of parking, not an Off-Leash Dog Park (yay!), may be washrooms in the arena if it’s open.
- Whittier Park
- Single-track trails along the river, no washrooms in the park.
- Churchhill Drive Trails
- Single-track trails along the river, no washrooms, parking along Churchill Drive.
**DROP IN OPTION (Cash only, bring exact amount, and you’ll need to sign a waiver upon arrival.)
– $12 per Thursday evening training session.
– $20 for the Oxbow 50 training day on April 14 (includes lunch). RSVP a week before is required.
– Location and details will be posted on this website on the Monday prior to each week’s training session.
If you have any questions, please contact me; toews[dot]ja[at]gmail[dot]com.